Drying Sample Gas for Medical Applications SWT Series
This SWT series surround a FlemionTM tube with plastic braided net.The braid net offers free humidity exchange with the ambient air,protecting the FlemionTM tube from damage. This enables the product to dry and humidify micro-flow sample gas of less than 300 ml/min,by utilizing the difference in ambient humidity without purging gas.
To expiration gas analyzer and metabolism analyzer., etc.
⇒【SWT Series Specifications】
AGC ENGINEERING CO.,LTD.
- Small and Light
- No Purge Gas
- Adjust to ambient humidity
- Expiration gas Analyzer
- Metabolism analyzer
- Drying or Humidifying for minute flux of a sample gas, etc.
When specifications and on OEM contact are required, please feel free to consult with us.
- BELLEX INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- 200 Bellevue Parkway, Suite 180 Wilmington, DE 19809
- Phone : +1-302-791-5180
- Facsimile : +1-302-791-5190
- SHANGHAI TSINGROSS ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
- 2-23, No.5808 Shenzhuan Rd. Songjiang District, Shanghai. P.C.201619
- Phone : +86-21-61196289-12
- Facsimile : +86-21-61196290-10
- E-Mail : email@example.com
Japan and others
- AGC Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Membrane Div.
Customer Service Group.
- WBG MARIVE WEST 19F, 2-6-1 Nakase, Mihama-ku,
Chiba-shi, CHIBA 261-7119, JAPAN
- Phone : +81-43-350-3378
- Facsimile : +81-43-350-3383
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
=>Download PDF File
Instructions for Use
- To remove drainage, dust , etc. , we recommend that a filter (filtering capacity of less than 5µm) be installed at the inlet line of supply gas. Dehumidifying efficiency may decrease if drainage is mixed into the inlet line. We therefore recommend that an automatic drain system be installed at the supply gas inlet.
- When a sunsepTM unit is used for the line from a lubricating type compressor, we recommend that an automatic oil mist separator be installed at the inlet line of supply gas. The oil mist-separator must have an oil filterability capability of less than 0.3µm ( 95% collection capability of dust diameter ) and should also have an oil-mist concentration of less than 1 mgf/Nm3.
- Supply gas should be clean and free of dust, corrosive gas, organic solvent, and chemicals.
- Excessive pressure should not be applied to the purging gas inlet and outlet.(max. 7.1psig)
- For operation with a small amount of purging gas, not more than 0.35 scfm. we recommend that a small orifice be used instead of a needle valve.
- When installing a pressure reducing valve, we recommend that the valve be installed at the outlet line of dry gas, which will increase dehumidifying efficiency.