Advanced Technology Friendly to Enviroment：
sunsepTM Membrane Type Gas Dryer
Hollow Fiber membrane gas dryer “sunsepTM” utilizes a perfluor-carbon-cation exchange resin(FLEMIONTM), developed by Asahi Glass Company(AGC). Dry air below the atmospheric dew point -30°C(-22°F) can be easily obtained. Both water and air are precious for the earth, but humidity can cause problems. Compressed air by compressor will flow through piping with condition of relative humidity of 100%.
AGC ENGINEERING CO.,LTD.
There is quite a possibility that the moisture contained in air will be changed into water drops by lowering of temperature even by small value.
Hollow fiber membrane type gas dryer “sunsepTM” provides pneumatic device with an outstanding solution for those having trouble and serves to reduce the maintenance.
When specifications and on OEM contact are required, please feel free to consult with us.
- BELLEX INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- 200 Bellevue Parkway, Suite 180 Wilmington, DE 19809
- Phone : +1-302-791-5180
- Facsimile : +1-302-791-5190
- SHANGHAI TSINGROSS ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
- 2-23, No.5808 Shenzhuan Rd. Songjiang District, Shanghai. P.C.201619
- Phone : +86-21-61196289-12
- Facsimile : +86-21-61196290-10
- E-Mail : email@example.com
Japan and others
- AGC Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Membrane Div.
Customer Service Group.
- WBG MARIVE WEST 19F, 2-6-1 Nakase, Mihama-ku,
Chiba-shi, CHIBA 261-7119, JAPAN
- Phone : +81-43-350-3378
- Facsimile : +81-43-350-3383
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
=>Download PDF File
Instructions for Use
- To remove drainage, dust , etc. , we recommend that a filter (filtering capacity of less than 5µm) be installed at the inlet line of supply gas. Dehumidifying efficiency may decrease if drainage is mixed into the inlet line. We therefore recommend that an automatic drain system be installed at the supply gas inlet.
- When a sunsepTM unit is used for the line from a lubricating type compressor, we recommend that an automatic oil mist separator be installed at the inlet line of supply gas. The oil mist-separator must have an oil filterability capability of less than 0.3µm ( 95% collection capability of dust diameter ) and should also have an oil-mist concentration of less than 1 mgf/Nm3.
- Supply gas should be clean and free of dust, corrosive gas, organic solvent, and chemicals.
- Excessive pressure should not be applied to the purging gas inlet and outlet.(max. 7.1psig)
- For operation with a small amount of purging gas, not more than 0.35 scfm. we recommend that a small orifice be used instead of a needle valve.
- When installing a pressure reducing valve, we recommend that the valve be installed at the outlet line of dry gas, which will increase dehumidifying efficiency.